Virtual Reality Models
The following links open pages containing:
- A 3D Model of a diverter-type sampler
- A model of a correctly wired shipping bin control system (Slide Gates)
- A model of a correctly wired shipping bin control system (Slide Gates) using alternative wiring
- A model of a correctly wired shipping bin control system (Basket Valve)
- A model of a miswired wired shipping bin control system
- Testing Switch Wiring with Truth Tables
- Exercise 1: Checking limit switches
- Exercise 2: Checking limit switches
The 3-D model and the gate test use VRML, version 2.0. VRML is the Virtual Reality Modeling Language, a standard file format to display 3D models on the web. The current version of VRML is referred to as VRML 2.0 or VRML97.
The most common way to display, show, navigate, browse, play, or view VRML files, models, or worlds (.wrl file extension) is with a VRML plugin, also known as a VRML viewer, player, browser, reader, add-on, client, toolkit, program, software, or ActiveX control. You must download and install the VRML plugin in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or other browser.
The models above have been tested for proper operation with the Cortona(TM) VRML viewer running as a plug-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.